Ford focus and mondeo 18 20 tdci 2000 2003 problem engine hard to start lack of power rough idling etc solution a common problem has been identified with the above models and an insufficient signal from the camshaft postion sensor cps the fault code p0340 may have been triggered which relates to the cps. Ford mondeo mk3 20 tdci 130 ford duratorq 20 l 1998 cc engine released in 2000 to coincide with the launch of the mk3 ford mondeo the duratorq zsd 420 was initially available as a 20 l 1998 cc direct injection turbodiesel . I have a 2006 20 tdci diesel with 43000 miles regularly serviced it starts from cold ok everytime but intermittently when starting from warm eg stopping for newspaper then engine does not always start properly it fires staight away as normal but the revs only go up to about 500 about half
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.