Note citations are based on reference standards however formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of interest or study the specific requirements or preferences of your reviewing publisher classroom teacher institution or organization should be applied. Molecular variants of proteins biosynthesis and clinical relevance introduction campbell pn pmid 6571210 pubmed indexed for medline mesh terms amino acid sequence genetic variation humans mutation protein biosynthesis proteins genetics transcription genetic substances proteins. Download citation on researchgate on feb 1 1984 p n campbell and others published molecular variants of proteins biosynthesis and clinical relevance introduction
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.